Next: 2.3 Usage
Up: 2.2 Compiling
Previous: 2.2.3 Required programs
- Download and install LEDA.
- The Makefile is designed for dynamic library linking. You can either change
your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable or your /etc/ld.so.conf file
to include the LEDA installation directory. Also, be sure to make the shared
LEDA libraries. This can be done by typing make shared in the LEDA
- If you wish to make a static binary add the -static flag to the LDFLAGS
and LEDA_LIBS variables in the Makefile.
- Change the LEDA_ROOT variable in the Makefile to the LEDA installation
- Type make in the source directory to compile and link the clustering